Friday, February 5, 2010
Go Green!
Ciera and Chloe have been motivated to clean up the earth this week. They were walking home from school and saw an "oil spill" on the street. (I am sure it was a small spot of oil... I haven't heard any news of an oil spill in the area...) They promptly got out the markers, crayons and paper, and made 15 signs that they want to post all over the neighborhood and their school telling people the importance of going green. I thought I would share a couple of my favorites.

These first two are straight to the point, and their art is cute...
I love this one... Save the endangered blue bird...
This one is my favorite. Pollution is harmful to us all... EVEN HORSES. I love my little tree-hugging girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think it was a statewide push, yesterday I went to throw a cardboard box in the trash can and Chadley sees me and says, "You're going to recycle that, aren't you mommy?"
"Umm, yeah."
Tell the girls I love their posters!
The horse one is hilarious! By any chance, have they been watching the Disney channel? Or Nickelodeon for that matter.
I think they have a future in the advertising business! I love all of them...but my favorite is the horse one!
these are so great!! i love their enthusiasm!! :)
So cute!!!! I agree... the horse is my favorite.
Post a Comment