Today is my little Brooke Anne's 5th birthday. I can hardly believe that she is getting so big. She will start Kindergarten in the fall, she has loose teeth, and she is getting that "big girl" look. She is not a little girl anymore... sniff, sniff, sigh. We love our Brooke. She is such a joy to have in our family. Her smile lights up the room. Happy Birthday my little sweetheart!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy Birthday Dear Brooke
Today is my little Brooke Anne's 5th birthday. I can hardly believe that she is getting so big. She will start Kindergarten in the fall, she has loose teeth, and she is getting that "big girl" look. She is not a little girl anymore... sniff, sniff, sigh. We love our Brooke. She is such a joy to have in our family. Her smile lights up the room. Happy Birthday my little sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful little Brooke and cake and birthday sign....I am so excited to see you all in a few weeks....
Happy Birthday, Brooke! We miss you!
Looks like a good cake to me!! I am so impressed with your cake decorating ability!
Post a Comment