THE TANNER FAMILY

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009... Hello 2010!


Christmas Day brought much fun and LOTS of toys to our house! I tried to get pictures of the girls as they opened their pictures, but my camera didn't cooperate on most of them, and they turned out blurry. Oh well, I did get a couple of pictures. (Which proves that Santa DID come to our house this year!) Autumn loved her new bathrobe... can you tell from her pose and face??


We got a bit of snow during the week between Christmas and New Year's so we took the girls sledding before break was over. They did SO much better than last year. All of them sledded without fear, and walked their own sleds back up the hill to go OVER and OVER! We had no complaints or fussing... until Brooke got slammed in the face by a sled. It cut her lip open and bruised one side of her face. She did so great though.
For New Year's Eve, we went over to a friends to play games, then came home to ring in the new year together. Ciera and Chloe both stayed up until midnight this year for the first time. It was really fun! Happy New Year everyone, and I hope this year brings good things!

1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

What fun....I hope that I packed warm enough clothes...can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!!