THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Autumn is Three!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUTUMN!
I can hardly believe that it was three years ago that I had our little Autumn Susan.
I had a pretty normal, uneventful birth with her, which was nice. She was tiny, and perfect. She was born in the morning, and then Ciera, Chloe, Brooke and Dave came to visit us in the afternoon. It was such a happy day!She has grown up so fast. She is such an amazing little girl, and we are so blessed to have her in our family! We got home from Clovis late last night (which will follow in a future post...) so I didn't have a chance to make her cake until today. She opened her presents this morning, and then I took her out to buy something with her birthday money. She got a stuffed pig, and so she told me she wanted a pig on her cake. I was very relieved, because a pig is a lot easier to draw than Strawberry Shortcake, which is what she wanted before.We are going to have pasta for dinner, at her request. And 7-up. That is what she wanted with her birthday dinner. I love her so much, and I hope she has a very happy birthday!

3 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

Oh my gosh, if YOUR baby is three that means mine is almost three!!! These posts (children growing up) always make me a little misty. What a sweetheart!

(And what an awesome pig you drew! Your homemade cakes look a lot better than mine! Did you take a class or are you just that gifted?)

lori said...

Tell Autumn Happy Birthday for us. You did a great job on that cake for her.

Grandmotherfairy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Autumn...hope her little outfit...fit:)