THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We had our Christmas program at church yesterday, and the girls were all dressed in their Christmas clothes... so I took the opportunity to take pictures of them! (Like we really need an excuse, right?)






I think I have the most adorable girls in the entire universe! Wouldn't you agree? Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, they are so pretty! I just love the Mrs. Santa Claus dresses and your girls looked absolutely sweet yesterday.

HeatherWasHere said...

Angels, all of them!

lori said...

They are adorable! We miss you guys. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Grandmotherfairy said...

I agree they are the most beautiful girls in the whole universe!! Love you guys!

Sherry said...

What beautiful angels. Each one glows with a special little "light" of her own. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Jaz said...

They are all so beautiful! Great pictures!! I can't believe how old our kids are getting.