Yesterday, my girls were playing "wild west" while they were playing with play-dough. Chloe said that they were in the "wild west in the 1970's". Then she asked me if we had any relatives back in the 1970's. She thought that was SO long ago. I thought it was pretty funny. I told her that her Dad and I were both born in the 1970's... and that it wasn't really THAT long ago. Kids.
I mean, some days I feel pretty old, but really? The wild west? I guess to a child, adults seem pretty ancient... and maybe we are. It does seem pretty long ago... WAY back in the 1970's.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lillie once told me she wished she could have lived in the olden days, you know back when I was a kid. I mean I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm not THAT old!
That is absolutely CLASSIC!!!!
You have 4 adorable little wild west girls! I can remember thinking my own parents were REALLY OLD. I also remember Dylan, Dave and Heidi playing wild west. Now look at me, 5 grown children and 7 grandchildren. Time flies by. But at least I will always be younger than Susan, Rick and Chris they were born in Revolutionary times ha ha!
Post a Comment