Brooke and Autumn are officially big girls. Their bunk beds are complete, and they have slept in them for three nights now. I can hardly believe it. When Dave completed the beds, and they climbed in, they looked so small compared to the size of the beds. I guess my babies are not babies anymore. (sigh, sniff.)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Are they really big enough?
Brooke and Autumn are officially big girls. Their bunk beds are complete, and they have slept in them for three nights now. I can hardly believe it. When Dave completed the beds, and they climbed in, they looked so small compared to the size of the beds. I guess my babies are not babies anymore. (sigh, sniff.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww. I'm sighing and sniffing right along with you. Their little heads look absolutely adrift in a big sea of bed. I still call my youngest two (2 and 4) "the babies" and probably always will.
The beds look great...good job you guys, the girls do look pretty little in them...can't wait to see them all in person.....
Love the beds! They look such like big girls in them! :)
Dave did a great job!! I can't believe the girls are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment