THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, January 12, 2009

Why Naked?

Why is it that every time I leave my little girls by themselves for a few minutes, they end up naked? I was on the computer for a few minutes and my little darlings were downstairs watching Dora, when I heard some screaming. I rushed down, like any good mom would, and found our couch completely torn apart and my little girls naked. (Autumn was completely naked, but I re-diapered her for the sake of the picture.) Mind you, it is below freezing outside... and downstairs gets pretty chilly. It does not seem to matter though, because I am constantly getting my little ones redressed. (At least a few times a day.) I guess, if I want them to stay clothed, I should find some clothes that fasten in the back (like a straight jacket... but not really) so they can't get out of them on their own. If anyone invents them, I will buy stock!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is hilarious! At least it is only the younger 2... :) :)

Shanana said...

You mean the older ones DON'T do that? I wonder then what I should think of my little adolescent streaker, Hayden. Nathan has been more modest since about the time of his voice changing, but Hayden still LOVES wearing nothin' but undies... We call it nekkid!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Too cute Annette...I sure miss them!!!!!!

Heather said...

You have to admit, they look super cute. (from an innocent mom point of view, I assure you!)

I think those little ones don't feel the cold of the downstairs if they are having a good time.

Jaz said...

I have the same problem, especially with my 3 year old. He is always naked. 15 below outside? Naked. In the 60 degree basement? Naked.