THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, January 26, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star


This morning, Brooke and Autumn were playing campout in our living room. They got toy bins and blankets for their tents, and were "going to sleep". I heard, from the other room, Autumn singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"... she sang all the words, and did such a great job. So, I went out and tried to get her to replicate it for the camera. Which she didn't. So, this video is her "I am in front of the camera" version. But it is still super cute.

5 comments:

Kasie West said...

So, cute. Is she two? I forget.

HeatherWasHere said...

That's always hard, to get them to recreate the magic once they know the camera's rolling. But so sweet.

Annette Tanner said...

She turned two last month. And, I must say, is adorable. :-)

Grandmotherfairy said...

I can't believe how much she has grown....kiss, kiss from grandma!!

Christine said...

How cute!! I love to hear kids sing!