5 FAVORITE THINGS THAT HE LOVES
1. Annette
2. Ciera
3. Chloe
4. Brooke
5. Autumn
Okay, I know... that is cheating, so we will count that as only number 1. So, starting again...
1. his family
2. being a missionary
3. guitar
4. WOW
5. the Office
5 THINGS ON HIS TO-DO LIST
His to-do list from ME is pretty long, and mostly has to do with things we still need to do to our house, but HIS to-do list is probably a bit different than that. I will try to write what I think his list would include.
1. Finish his Post-doctoral work and get a permanent job (in Logan would be great)
2. Do some more outdoor recreation/sports (biking, hiking, climbing, rafting, boarding, etc. You get the picture...)
3. Master the guitar and become really, really good
4. Become the world famous entomologist that discovered the rare something-or-other bee that is known only for its pollination of the rare something-or-other flower.
5. Retire early and serve lots of couple missions. (I don't know how I will do with this one...)
5 SNACKS THAT HE LOVES
1. Any delicious baked goodness that I make... especially chocolatey goodness.
2. Homemade cinnamon rolls or cinnamon swirl bread
3. Chips and homemade salsa
4. salted in-shell peanuts (not the shell, but after he gets the nuts out, of course)
5. Christmas treats like fudge, chocolates, coo0kies, etc.
5 FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
1. His second toe is way longer than the rest... we call it his alien toe.
2. He developed an allergy to honey bees while he was doing his graduate work on honey bees and now has to have an epi-pen out in the field with him in case of a reaction to stings.
3. He loves Bob Dylan.
4. He had a nose job in high school. Just kidding... he had nose surgery not a nose job.
5. He served his entire 2 year mission on a very small island (Okinawa, Japan).
5 PLACES HE LIVED
1. Texas
2. Clovis, CA
3. Riverside, CA
4. Utah
5. Okinawa, Japan
5 QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT HIM
This one is hard... 5 quirky things about Dave? Only 5? How to narrow it down...
1. He is a major germ-a-phobe. Seriously.
2. As a kid, he used to sit and clean the lint out from between his toes after he would take off his socks and shoes... maybe he still does...
3. He can't wear slippers if he doesn't have on socks too.
4. He hates used things. He can't stand thrift store, yard sale, or donated items, even if they are clean and nice. (Goes along with the germ issue.) Although, once we have them, and use them, he has less of an issue than when I first bring them home.
5. He can't handle a dirty car. He can't stand it when the girls (including me...) leave wrappers or trash (or toys, or anything) in the car. When we lived in nicer year-round weather, he cleaned the car weekly... now, not quite so much... although he still can't stand it!
Well, that is Dave in a nutshell. He is really a good guy, an awesome husband, and a great dad. I love my Dave!
NOW I WILL TAG 5 PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME ABOUT THEIR FABULOUS HUSBANDS...
1. GRANDMOTHER FAIRY
2. AMY HAMBLIN
3. SUZANNA
4. HEATHER MILLER
5. KASIE WEST
8 comments:
I think I knew almost all that stuff about Dave. That must make me your best friend. LOL Isn't it funny that I still claim that title even though I haven't come close to earning it since high school (and who knows if I earned it then). Alright, so I'm tagged. LOL Sounds fun.
In my heart I am happy that I knew a good chunk of these things. I'm not too out of touch.
Maybe I should re-post this over on the Kekkoed blog. Would you be cool with that?
Bummer about the bee allergy. I remember when Dave came over to get the swarm of bees out of the tree in front of our house, he purposefully stung himself so he could show the girls how the sting smelled like bananas. I guess he did that a few too many times.
Thanks for joining in the fun!
What is WOW???? What a cute huband you have..........
World of Warcraft. His computer game. One of the cute, nerdy things about him... : )
I had no idea Dave was a germaphobe too.
Great post, Annette.
You forgot to mention that he danced with his PhD advisor. Ahhh, this brought back memories of playing games and laughing at Dave's stories!
As I was reading this I thought, that is to funny I am glad she knows that I hate these things and wont tag me. BUT YOU DID! Just teasin'. This one is going to be kinda fun and it will give me something to blog about, there has been a lull as of late.
You know he still picks the lint out from between his toes. That isn't something you just give up.;o)
Post a Comment