
Our second attempt at fondant proved successful... Dave and Scott were able to beat it this time!

After about an hour, the fondant was ready!

Annette and Amy, rolling and rolling... what fun!

Annette and Amy again... this time dipping. Gosh, where were the guys? All in all, it was a long process, but so worth it! Our chocolates turned out very yummy, and we had fun with the Hamblins making them!
3 comments:
Fun! And, I just have to say you look super skinny and cute in the photo of you in the kitchen!!
Congratulations on your solo attempt!!! They look wonderful and everyone is still smiling!!!
Sorry the first batch didn't work...I remember a few years of sugary chocolates...
Oh how I miss the Tanner's famous cookie plates! I was always so impressed with the wide variety of goodies you guys could come up with.
Post a Comment