Today was Autumn's 2nd birthday, and I can hardly believe it! She is growing up so fast. She was so cute opening up her presents (Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas) and really was excited about each one. She had a fun day playing with all of her new things. After dinner we had cake... which she had been waiting for ALL day! She danced around the living room after cake, and played "ring around the rosy" with her sisters (which she can sing pretty well!). She is really becoming a great little girl. I am so glad that she is part of our family!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Autumn!
Today was Autumn's 2nd birthday, and I can hardly believe it! She is growing up so fast. She was so cute opening up her presents (Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas) and really was excited about each one. She had a fun day playing with all of her new things. After dinner we had cake... which she had been waiting for ALL day! She danced around the living room after cake, and played "ring around the rosy" with her sisters (which she can sing pretty well!). She is really becoming a great little girl. I am so glad that she is part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Autumn! Looks like a fun night:)
Autumn looks beautiful!!! I think that the older she gets,the more she looks like Davy did when he was a baby. Once again, Annette, your cakes are so darling. Hope Autumn liked her new "baby".
I can't believe how fast time flies, all your girls look so grown up! Happy Birthday Autumn!
Happy Birthday Autumn!
How come I didn't know it was her Birthday! I feel awful! Also, did you make that cake? How come I didn't know you could decorate cakes like that? Anyway, tell Autumn that I said Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment