Dave and I decided to get the girls a puppy for Christmas! It is something that all of them have been asking for forever, and so we finally decided to do it. We looked for a long time online, and saw some cute ones, but by the time we decided on each, they were already adopted. So, I went to the Plano animal shelter one day during school, and looked at the puppies they had. I intended on getting a female puppy. When I actually met some, though, one really caught my heart. It was a little boy. Dave came and met me on his lunch break and we decided to get him. We named him Dante. He is sooo cute! When I picked the girls up from school, I took him and surprised them. They were all excited! He is perfect... a really good puppy!
Friday, December 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment