THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Final Walk-Through

Our home is done (except for a few minor paint touch-ups and things...)!  Wahoo!  We had our final walkthrough with the builder on Monday.  I took pictures as we went along.  Friday is our closing day!  Eeeek!!
Front Room looking in from the front door

My Fabulous Kitchen

Living Room looking from kitchen

Master Bath

Master Bath Vanity

Master Bedroom

Upstairs Common Room

Ciera's Bedroom & Vanity Area

Brooke and Autumn's Room

Upstairs Hall (Laundry in the doors on Left)

Chloe's Room and Vanity Area

Garage

Entry from Garage (mudroom shelves)

3 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

Oh Annette, how beautiful! I'm so happy for you! It's going to be hard to put pictures up on those pristine perfect walls. What a gorgeous home. :)

Grandmotherfairy said...

Amazing...I can't wait to see you all moved in!!

lori said...

Such a beautiful house! You've picked out such pretty colors. So happy for you!