On Saturday evening, I got to take all of my girls with me to the General Women's Meeting. The church used to have meetings for the Relief Society and Young Women alternating on the weekends before each General Conference in April and October. Last year they changed this. Now, the meeting is for all girls and women age 8 and up. Every General Conference. So, because Autumn is now 8, we all got to go. We went to dinner before the meeting (girls' choice was Panda Express), and then went to the church building for treats and mingling before the broadcast. The broadcast was wonderful. It was all about families, and strengthening our family relationships, and supporting family values, and protecting the divine nature of the family. It was truly an inspiring evening... and I am so glad I got to spend it with my girls!
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so wonderful to know that we were all listening together...even though we were so far apart!
Post a Comment