THE TANNER FAMILY

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winter Concerts

Ciera had her winter band concert on Thursday night, and Chloe had her winter choir concert on Friday.  It was a really busy week, but it all was really good.  Ciera's band did a great job!  They played some songs that they are preparing for their trip to the national festival in Indianapolis in March, and then they played some songs that they have been taking around to the elementary schools, including "Let it Go" from "Frozen", and the Veggie Tales theme.


Chloe's choir did a great job too!  They sang three songs, two of which were "I Need a Little Christmas" and "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" (which they did with all the choirs together).  Chloe was the line leader, and did a great job!



I love watching my girls perform!  I am already looking forward to the spring concerts!

Chloe and I sang in our Stake Christmas Choir tonight, and Ciera played her horn in the orchestra.  It was fun!  We started rehearsing in October, and worked really hard almost every week!  (Chloe only started two weeks before the concert... she picked it all up really quickly.  It was fun to have her sing with me!) These were her "choir selfies" on my phone...


No comments: