For Ciera's birthday, we woke up early and had cinnamon rolls and opened gifts, then the girls left for school. I was able to go eat lunch with Cici for her birthday... She wanted Panda Express. It was fun sitting with her and her friends at school. Her principal walked by and said he mistook me for a student at first. (Nice! I must look like I belong in 8th grade still! :) )
After school we went over to a friend's house and swam in their pool (which I didn't get any photos of... of course). After dinner we had cake and ice cream. Ciera wanted Olaf on her key-lime cake... He was one of the easier ones I have done. Tomorrow we get to take Ciera out for her parents-daughter date. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment