The end of September brought two visitors to the Tanner house. Our first visitor came in the mail. It was "Flat Chadley". Our cutie-pie niece Chadley was doing a project for school after reading the book "Flat Stanley". Flat Chadley got to come to our house for some fun adventures, then we had to mail her back. Also, Brooke's class pet guinea pig, Cupcake, got to come home with Brooke for the weekend. The girls all LOVED it, but I am sure glad we don't have a guinea pig for a pet! I was not sad to send her back to class on Monday!
(I was a little sad to send Flat Chadley back though... she was such a polite visitor! :) )
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Flat Chadley...not so sure about the furry little "rat"...however...he is kind of cute.
Post a Comment