THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, September 10, 2012

The tooth fairy visits our house

Autumn lost her first tooth Saturday, September 7th.  It has been really wiggly for a while, but she was terrified to pull it.  I tried a couple of times, and we had no success.  Finally, Dave held her on his lap and I tied a floss noose around it and yanked with all my might.  It came mostly out, but was holding on by a little bit.  So I just puled it the rest of the way with my fingers.  She was SOOO excited that it came out.  That night Autumn was visited by the tooth fairy.  She got 50 cents (the going rate for one tooth around here...) and looks like such a big girl.  Yay for Autumn!

1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

See what happens when you send them to school...they row up way to fast...she looks darling!