Dave came home the next week with petri dishes for each girl. They were each labeled "mouth", "nose", "ear", and "hair". For our family activity that night, we used swabs to collect samples from around each girl's nose, behind their ears, and in their hair. We collected from inside Ciera and Chloe's mouths, but Brooke and Autumn didn't want to do in their mouths, so they did their belly buttons instead.
A week later we looked at the results. Let me just say... Yikes. It turns out that they are regular breeding grounds for bacteria. Sometimes I think it is better not to know... you know, ignorance is bliss and all that.
4 comments:
Brilliant! Now if they ever whine about having to wash their face or behind their ears (or belly-buttons), you have scientific proof, lol
I sure everyone will be nice and clean when I come to visit...
Knowledge is power.
That's awesome!
Post a Comment