Happy Thanksgiving! We have been trying to focus on the things we are thankful for every day this month. It has been nice to really think about how blessed we truly are. Sometimes, our situations make us feel a little down-in-the-dumps, but remembering the wonderful things that we have been given helps put things in perspective. I am so grateful for my family, for my Savior, and for the beauties all around me. I hope we can think about these things throughout the year, and remember how much we are loved and blessed by the Lord!
Thursday, November 24, 2011
We are THANKFUL
Happy Thanksgiving! We have been trying to focus on the things we are thankful for every day this month. It has been nice to really think about how blessed we truly are. Sometimes, our situations make us feel a little down-in-the-dumps, but remembering the wonderful things that we have been given helps put things in perspective. I am so grateful for my family, for my Savior, and for the beauties all around me. I hope we can think about these things throughout the year, and remember how much we are loved and blessed by the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fist of all, your girls are growing up way too fast. Those pictures of them are beautiful. We miss you guys and hope that you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment