

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! It all began on Thanksgiving day with fabulous food and great company! (The company being just our family!) Our turkey was SUPER and all the sides tasted delicious! Friday we just hung out together, went to the gym together, watched movies, made homemade doughnuts (glazed bars and twists, chocolate bars and maple bars) for the first time, and enjoyed our time together.

Saturday we went to the Heard Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary and hiked around for an hour or so. It was really chilly, cause the wind was blowing and it was a little overcast and the air was wet. (As you can see, the girls each had a sweatshirt... and I didn't.)

We had a wonderful time being together the whole weekend. It was really hard to get back to our normal routine on Monday! I am SO thankful for my family!!
2 comments:
Annette, I'm drooling over those doughnuts! Great pictures!
Jealous!!! I want those doughnuts. Glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Miss Ya!
Post a Comment