THE TANNER FAMILY

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where does she get this stuff?!?!


My conversation in the car with Autumn this morning:

Autumn: I think that was Devin's mom in that white car.
Me: Oh?
Autumn: Devin likes to kiss me. He always kisses me.
Me: Really? Well, maybe he thinks you are so cute.
Autumn: You mean, he thinks I'm so hot.
Me: (laughing) Yes, you are cute.
Autumn: I am cute to you, but I am hot to him.
Me: ...
Autumn: Hot means they like to kiss you.
Me: ...

Really? Where did she come up with this??? And she is only 4. Yikes!

2 comments:

lori said...

Ok, you'd better keep her under lock and key ;0) That is really funny, though. Sounds like those days where Dave meets courting young men out front with a fire arm are not too far off . . .

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you for the laugh tonight...dad says...."she's going to lead you both a merry chase!"