Well, I decided that I want my posterity to actually see me in pictures and know that I really did exist, so here is one for the kiddos. Not this one immediately following (that is a cake...), but the one after. :)
For my birthday, my sweet family made me a triple chocolate cake. The girls worked together to make the cake batter, I helped them bake it, then Dave frosted it. Yes, that is a skull and crossbones on the top. What a funny guy! We didn't have enough candles, or room for the candles even if we had enough (Man, I am getting old!), so we put on two candles instead. Ciera wanted to take a picture of me blowing out the candles, like I always do for them... so I said to myself, "What the heck... I can always delete it if it turns out bad." But, lo and behold, it wasn't too terrible. So here I am, on my birthday, blowing out my candles, with my crazy Chloe.
Here is to a great year!
4 comments:
Happy belated Birthday, Annette! You look great in that picture, and in all the other pictures that I've seen you in, for that matter ;0)
I like seeing your face :) but I know what you mean about pictures. It's the same here.
You are beautiful! I love your shirt and happy belated birthday!! Hope it was great!!
I had a heck of a time finding a picture of just you for my birthday post for you...I guess my goal for this year is individual pictures of the moms and dads...hope you had a happy day sweeetheart!
Post a Comment