THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sorry, the number you are calling has been disconnected...

Our lives have been a bit crazy lately. The month of July was terribly busy, and the month of August is even more insane. I have little time to do anything except pack and clean (because we are moving next week, and still trying to sell our home...)
So, I am going to make this post short and sweet. A few weeks ago we went to Southern Utah to Zion National Park. It was beautiful. (And I have to say, my girls are beautiful too!)
Today I took my girls to the Logan Aquatic Center for the last time. It was a beautiful day, the pool wasn't very crowded, and we had a good time.
Please forgive my lack of posts for a while. I will post again once we are settled in Texas!!

2 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Sweet pictures Annette...wich we were there to help a little...love you all!

Zanny said...

Can't wait to see you!