Ciera and Chloe had their Spring Recital last night.
It was Chloe's first piano recital and she was very nervous. She had been practicing hard, and had the pieces memorized that she was playing. When she got up to play, she accidentally put her fingers on the wrong keys. She was very disappointed in her performance, but I thought she was GREAT! She did so well for her first recital, and I am so proud of her!
Ciera has been playing piano for about 2 years now, and keeps improving. She has had some experience at recitals now, and wasn't too nervous. She had practiced hard and had her pieces memorized (although she wanted the music for the second one "just in case she messed up"). She played really well, and I am very proud of her too!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Annette...they sound wonderful...thank you so much for posting their recital...they looked so pretty in their dresses...tell them grandma says to keep up the good work...maybe I will be good enough to play a duet with them....the cinnamon bears and cards were wonderful!!!!
They both did a wonderful job! I'm very impressed. And they do look beautiful. Did you make those dresses?
Way to go girls!!!!
Post a Comment