Wow Dave...you are getting more famous everyday! We are so proud of you!!! I think you should name the bee...grandmotherfairy!
How exciting! I bet the girls are very proud of their dad!
So cool! There'll be no living with him now. Let's hope the fame doesn't go to his head. :)
Dave we're so proud! Way to go! You've come a long way from the days of Kirk or was it Kurt anyway, I'm sure you miss him and his ways. We miss the stories.
Dave...I mean Dr. Tanner! Your famous!!!
I ment you're!! hehe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Dave...you are getting more famous everyday! We are so proud of you!!! I think you should name the bee...grandmotherfairy!
How exciting! I bet the girls are very proud of their dad!
So cool! There'll be no living with him now. Let's hope the fame doesn't go to his head. :)
Dave we're so proud! Way to go! You've come a long way from the days of Kirk or was it Kurt anyway, I'm sure you miss him and his ways. We miss the stories.
Dave...I mean Dr. Tanner! Your famous!!!
I ment you're!! hehe
Post a Comment