1 box cake mix (any flavor) and ingredients you need to make cake
1 container ready-made frosting (any flavor)
melted chocolate for dipping
To make these yummy desserts you first need to make the cake according to the instructions on the box. (I made Devil's food cake.) After it bakes, remove from oven and let it cool slightly... and then crumble it all up. (Eat a little bit, if you want to!) After the cake crumbs have mostly cooled, add 1/2 to 2/3 of the container of frosting and mix together. (I used milk chocolate frosting.)
Form little balls out of the cake/frosting mixture and place in the fridge while you melt the chocolate for dipping. (I used left over dipping chocolate from our Christmas chocolates, but melted chocolate chips work too.) Melted white chocolate works really well too, and tastes delicious! (Notice there are no white ones in the picture... I ate them all!)
You can put sprinkles, or whatever you want on the top to make them look cute... but you definitely don't have to!
After the chocolate hardens, enjoy!!
3 comments:
Those look yummy....will there be any left when we get there?
Those look really yum! I'll have to try them.
Love it!
Post a Comment