THE TANNER FAMILY

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"I'm afraid of heights"


We were at the park today and Brooke said "I'm afraid of heights." (Referring to a really tall slide.) That reminded me of something she said a year or so ago. We were going hiking in the mountains and on our way she said she didn't want to go to the mountains because she was "afraid of heights". She then said, "And heights live in the mountains." We asked her what heights were and she said they were an animal "kind of like a bear". So cute.

4 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

In that case, I'm afraid of heights, too.

lori said...

That's too cute! What are your girls going to be for Halloween?

Annette Tanner said...

Corpse Bride (Ciera), fairy (Chloe), flower (Brooke), and pumpkin (Autumn). What about your boys?

Grandmotherfairy said...

I think Brooke gets that from her grandma...what is a "corpse bride"...sounds scary.........