We are really happy with it so far... I will post more pictures when we finish the entire project!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Our progress on the downstairs
We are not done with our downstairs project, but I wanted to post pictures of our accomplishment so far. We still have to do the caulk around baseboards and door jams in the family room, and the spare room has yet to begin.
We really love the floor, and how the new wall/window turned out. I can't wait to put pictures and knick-knacks in them!

We are really happy with it so far... I will post more pictures when we finish the entire project!
We are really happy with it so far... I will post more pictures when we finish the entire project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks beautiful...I love the color of the walls and the floor look wonderful. Keep posting...it is so fun to see the progress even though we are so far away....
It looks awesome! When you finish we have some projects you guys can come take care of!
That "window" is so cool. I like the progress photos, too. What a fun project.
WOW! It looks great. I love the colors you have chosen. It's fun to see the project as it progresses. P.S. When do you and Dave have time to sleep?
Post a Comment