



There were so many great shots, that I would have liked to share them all. Unfortunately, Blogger was super slow, so this is all I had the patience to share. (But they are my favorites!)




There were so many great shots, that I would have liked to share them all. Unfortunately, Blogger was super slow, so this is all I had the patience to share. (But they are my favorites!)
9 comments:
I'm so glad you posted those, they are adorable! I never realized how different each one of your girls look. They are each little beauties. Glad you guys made it home safe.
I love the group shot! Such a good looking family!
Those turned out so cute! I Love them! :)
Those are really, really nice! Annette, you look gorgeous in the family shot.
Oh, I miss you all..
Love the group shots! It's so hard to get a decent pic of that many people all at once. Great job!
I loved how the girls shots turned out! They are BEAUTIFUL! And yes, we need to get together soon!
Love you!
Those are some pretty nice pics. Your girls are really so cute!!!
You have BEAUTIFUL daughters!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment