THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, June 20, 2009

12 years ago...

Twelve years ago, on June 20, 1997, Dave and I were married for time and eternity in the Oakland California temple. It was one of the best days of my life. I love Dave more today than ever before... and that is saying something. I thought, on that day, that my heart could not hold any more love than it did.
Dave has been my best friend, my sweetheart, and my companion. I am so grateful for the twelve years we have had together, and I look forward to many more.
I love you Dave. Happy Anniversary.
(Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures! We have no scanner, so I had to take pictures of our pictures. It didn't work that great, but you get the idea!)

9 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

12 years...time does fly...did you do something romantic???

Dave Tanner said...

I love you too, my dear. I am the luckiest man in the world to have a wife as wonderful as you.

lori said...

Happy Anniversary! The time goes so fast, doesn't it?

Zanny said...

Wow! Congrats you two!

Hamblin Family said...

Nice Side burns Dave!! Were you married in the 70's?

HeatherWasHere said...

Yay! Happy Day! I recognize the same flowers at the temple from my wedding, 3 weeks prior. Congrats you guys!

Sherry said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has really been 12 years. Now you have 4 darling daughters and doctorate degree. Congratulations!!

Gill Dockstader said...

Happy Anniversary

Jenn said...

We were married just 2 months after you & will celebrate our 12th anniversary at the end of August! Congratulations!!