THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wildcat Run

Ciera and Chloe participated in their school's one mile fun run on Friday morning. Almost every student in the school ran, and Ciera and Chloe did a great job and had fun!

Chloe, before the first graders started their race...

Ciera, before the third grade race...

The big finish! As soon as Chloe turned the last corner, she started sprinting with a big smile on her face. She loved the attention of all the parents and other students as she approached the finish line.

Ciera's big finish... I actually think she walked most of the way, but she wanted to end on a high note, so she ran from the last corner to the finish line.
We are proud of them for trying, and for finishing the race. It is great that their school is encouraging the students to be active and do exercise in a fun way!

2 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Those running poses remindme of their daddy...way to go girls!!!

Dave Tanner said...

It's true, I used to run like a girl. Wait, I still do.