THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Many Faces of Dave

Many of you have commented about Dave's bushy face from previous posts. In my latest post (the Memorial Day hike) his beard was about as big as it has been in a while. My wonderful husband has had that beard for several months now, and really likes it. He did, after the hike, come home and shave it off though. Before he went completely clean-shaven, however, he decided to see how he looks with just a mustache. He kept it for one evening, but couldn't handle it any longer, and shaved it completely off. Now, my sweet Dave is bare faced once more. Before he shaved off the mustache, I got a picture of his adorable lip-caterpillar. Here he is making a "Dad face".

What a handsome fellow!

8 comments:

Heather said...

He looks like Kevin Kline in that picture!

Christine said...

lol love how you called it the lip caterpillar! Lookin' good Dave! :)

Grandmotherfairy said...

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...I am (almost) my father after all!

Very handsome!

Sherry said...

Kevin Kline maybe, David Tanner most definitely!! Very handsome under all that facial hair though.

Zanny said...

He looks so much like Dad it's scarey! I think he also inherited dad's patience... or lack there of. :-)

Hamblin Family said...

That is hillarious!! He looks a little like Tom Selleck. Next time he should leave the handle bars all they way to his chin!

Shanana said...

LOL! I think there's a 70's cop show waiting for you, Dave!

Anonymous said...

I agree...looks just like Uncle Dave! (aka David Tanner)