I wonder if great artists like Michelangelo started by painting his kitchen with yogurt. If he did, then I have a future artist in the family. It is hard to believe that two little angels like Autumn and Brooke can get into such mischief, but it is true. I left them sitting at the table eating their breakfast for a few minutes. I heard Autumn start crying, so I rushed out. She had slipped off of her chair and fallen onto the floor. (Don't worry, she was fine.) Why did she slip? She had
"painted" her chair, the table, and part of the floor with her strawberry yogurt. (I think she had a little help from her big sister, Brooke.) Sorry... there are no pictures, because I immediately threw the "artists" into the tub and cleaned up the mess. Well, maybe her work will be worth millions someday.
5 comments:
I can think of worse things to be painting...where did you take that beautiful picture of the girls and those tulips? They seem to grow before my eyes!
That was in front of our Logan Library. They have a beautiful patch of pink tulips for cancer awareness... it is a perfect picture spot right now!
Those two sound so much like Nathan and Michael! Mischief all the time! But who could get mad at two little girls as cute as them?
It's amazing what goes through their heads and how quickly they follow through! We're excited to see you guys!
If they are can have some of those millions?
Post a Comment