THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Remember when it was warm?

While we were in California last week, the girls got to do some swimming in Grandma and Grandpa Tanner's new built in pool. Today, in the snow in Logan, I needed a reminder of warm days!
Autumn loves the water... it will be super fun this summer with her at the Logan Aquatic Center!
Brooke loves to "swim" too! She will be learning how to really swim this summer, and I think she will be like a fish once we get her going!
Chloe is our little crazy girl in the pool, (you never would have guessed, right?) and she loved to swim with her cousins!
Ciera liked to swim, but got cold pretty quickly (she has nothing to insulate her!) and so she didn't last long in the pool. But, I have no doubt that she will take to the water a lot better this summer when it is nice and hot outside!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a lot of fun in your pool!

4 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

What beautiful girls...I promise it will be warmer in June!!!!! I can't believe I am leaving wawrm for the snow. I will be able to have dinner tonight with Dave in Las Vegas....:)

Shanana said...

Still snowing!?! ...And to think, I was complaining this morning of the weather in the low 60's. I need to count my blessings a bit more!

Very cute girls, Annette. Glad you got to enjoy the warm California sun a bit.

HeatherWasHere said...

I think we should get a do-over for Spring Break this year. NO SNOW! I'm glad you got to enjoy some sunshine first!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Hey Annette!! I wish I could come to Utah and take pics for you...that would be fun!! Occcasionaly, we do make our way to Utah though so next time we are there I will tell you so if you really do want pics I will take some. Or next time you guys come to Fresno :)!!
Your girls are getting so big!! And they are absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!