Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Autumn the artist
I had a friend watch Brooke and Autumn on Tuesday morning, and when I went to pick them up, she was very apologetic. Apparently they had come across a marker and had proceeded to write all over themselves. She tried to clean them up the best she could but there was still marker all over their clothes. I said to her that this was nothing new, and that I had to tell them that "we color only on paper" every week at least! EVERY time we get out markers to color, Autumn (and most of the time, Brooke too) ends up with marker all over her. Today was no exception. This is actually a really mild case... but I thought I would share. I don't know why, but for some reason she cannot keep the marker on the paper... I blame Dave.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So is she just trying to recreate the tattoo she saw on her mother? Come one, where is it? Your girls are so funny. I'm glad you can appreciate the humor in the situation.
It looks like she had a great time. Aren't we glad our children and grandchildren are washable. ( At least it wasn't on the walls or furniture.) She is adorable!
I'd blame Dave do...dumb Dave;-)
Post a Comment