For family scripture study lately, we have been reading out of the Book of Mormon. In the past, we have read a little from the scriptures directly, but mostly used scripture story books and pictures to do our family study. This morning, Chloe said our family prayers before she and Ciera left for school. It was evident in her prayer that the language used in the scriptures is making an impact in her life.
This is a portion of her prayer...
"Please bless me and Ciera to be safe at school today. And please smite those people who try to touch us or wound us."
And then she went on.
Hopefully, the messages and meanings are getting across as well. And don't try to touch her... or you may be smitten.

We love our crazy Chloe.
8 comments:
That is a perfect prayer...the same one that I offer for all the little grandfairies every morning...maybe a little different language...I think I will be more like Chloe and be more direct!!!
That is too funny!! I can totally hear her saying that! Your girls crack me up. You know the story I told about Chloe falling out of my car. Well, Ciera told her that she was going to tell people about it. Yesterday, Chloe asked if she had told anyone and Ciera said, "No I didn't...but I'm going to now! Thanks for reminding me." and ran off with a big smile. Chole chased her through the playground. They are too funny!
Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard right now! Watch out for that one!
Now that's faith. I have no doubt she will be perfectly safe. What an angel.
I LOVE IT!! Chadley usually prays that she won't "be cut off from the Lord 'presents'". I love it! Too funny!
That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Out of the mouth of babes!! Isn't it great being the mom of such tender, sweet spirits.
Yikes! I'll be sure not to touch her! :) That is hilarious!
Post a Comment